* Fixed asset Creations.
* Provision to enter temporary asset entries and at the end of the year can convert the temporary entry to Permanent asset or delete those entries.
* Depreciations entry (Manual, Auto Generations).
* Asset Deletions / Sold or Scarping of Asset / Joining of Assets / Additions to an Existing asset.
* Insurance Details.
* Splitting of Assets.
* Asset Transfers between Locations, persons, cost centers.
* Asset Inspection Log.
* Comprehensive Reports for different departments.
* Data Export / Import through the Excel.
* Asset Sheet (Serial No wise, Group wise, Location wise).
* Fixed asset Register for Accounts Department.
* Fixed Asset Register for factory.
* Fixed Asset Register for Government Departments.
* Item wise Asset Listings.
* Cost center wise asset addition lists.
* Sold/ Scrapped report.
* Cost Center-wise asset deletion list.
* Insurance Planner monthly basis.
* Leased Asset Registers.
* Asset Transfer-Out ward Registers.
* Asset Transfer - Inward Register.